Thursday, May 22, 2014

The mark of a great storyteller is to leave them wanting more.

Mission accomplished with this one...

Allyson: Mommy! When I got to school today Garin and Jackson were like, "Hey, Allyson." So then I was like, "Hey, guys."
(long pause)
Me: Okay. Then what?
Allyson: Oh, that was it.

Okay then.

Since I'm generous, here's a guest appearance from my mom. First, some background: My youngest brother Kevin is in the Army; he's home visiting this weekend. He has his girlfriend with him so they got a hotel. Anyway, here's a bit of a texting conversation Mom and I had:

Mom: Hey is kevin over there?
Me: No
Mom: Guess hes in town leavin the walmart
Me: Ah. What hotel is he staying at?
Mom: nope

Alrighty then! Lack of punctuation plus lack of actually having READ THE QUESTION I ASKED plus "the walmart" equals quality content.

No comments:

Post a Comment