Saturday, September 24, 2011

Apple Picking

So today is my mom's birthday. If she happens to read this - Happy birthday, Mom! :)

To celebrate, she took Allyson apple picking at Tanner's Orchard. We got a nice big bowlful of apples that I will probably have to make apple crisp out of. I'm not much of a pie maker. Anyway:

Me: Ally! What did you guys do at Tanner's?
Allyson: We pick apples! It was fun.
Me: Yeah? What else did you do?
Allyson: Just... ride the little train. That was long. And we fed the goats.
Me: You fed goats! How was that?
Allyson: It felt good. The goats tickled me.
Me: What else did you do?
Allyson: Drank.

Just soda, you guys. I checked.

Me: And then Grandma Sue took you out for supper, right?
Allyson: Yeah, I ate chicken nuggets!
Me: Good! Do you think Grandma Sue had a nice birthday?
Allyson: Yeah.
Me: Why?
Allyson: Because she loves me. When's Daddy coming home? I want a cupcake.

So there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment